#WCW Goes To Viola Davis Women Support Women Congratulations






How to Get Away With Murder
 | Pulse Pounding, Jaw Dropping: Thursdays on CTV kicks off Sept. 24 at 8/7

http://www.ctv.ca/HowToGetAwayWithMurder.aspx



 Good morning world it's your girl JA Nursing here, Wow what amazing week for women. today as we support the ever popular hashtag  #WCW    WOMEN CRUSH WEDNESDAY'S  mine goes to non other than Award-winning actress Viola Davis.  Viola Davis  has earned raves for such films as 'Doubt' and 'The Help,' as well as for such Broadway plays as 'King Hedley II' and 'Fences.' In 2015, she became the first African-American woman to win an Emmy for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series for her role on 'How to Get Away With Murder.' for most of you who may be not awake or have been stricken with the I have no cable bug.  Let me give you a lttle run down about this gorgeous black women who has created history. I have always been a firm believer in  dreams can come true.  What a perfect time for  Viola's win, Women all over the world felt this speech.   One of the pictures on line powered by my ladies The Real Single Ladies Of Toronto with the tag line WOMEN SUPPORT WOMEN really spoke to me this morning and this why I decided to make Viola my #WCW.  As  the popular show How to Get Away with Murder premiers September 24 on ctv http://www.ctv.ca/HowToGetAwayWithMurder/About.aspx lets find out a bit more  powered by our friends over at CTV


Viola Davis became the first African-American woman to win for outstanding lead actress in a drama. AP
There were more than a few epic (and #fail) moments at last night’s Emmy Awards, but one of the most talked about ones this morning was Viola Davis’s triumphant win for How to Get Away with Murder, making her the first African-American woman to win an Emmy for outstanding lead actress in a drama series.
Her speech, quoting Harriet Tubman, didn’t leave many dry eyes in the room:
“‘In my mind, I see a line. And over that line, I see green fields and lovely flowers and beautiful white women with their arms stretched out to me, over that line. But I can’t seem to get there no how. I can’t seem to get over that line.’
“That was Harriet Tubman in the 1800s. And let me tell you something: The only thing that separates women of colour from anyone else is opportunity.”


What I've learned is that your friends will believe in your potential,  your enemies will make you live up to it #TimFargo Quote. let no one say it cant be done. Thank you Viola for believing in your dreams.
@THEREALSINGLELADIES CATCH THEM EVERY THURSDAY on hiphop.ca
 
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT VIOLA DAVIS

  


This has been your Social Buzz with Michelle Smith Your health and Social advocate thank you for following my dreams and reading my blogs it has been quite humbling to know that over 120,000 people around the world have  been keeping up with JA Nursing In Toronto Streets  stay connected  check out my website www.janursingservices.com


DON'T FORGET TO WATCH 
http://www.ctv.ca/HowToGetAwayWithMurder.aspx

Popular posts from this blog

Waist Trainers What You Should know Knowledge Is Power

Bye Felicia ! A Guide to Removing Emotional Vampires out of Your life

The African Entertainment Awards 2015 NOMINATIONS NOW IN CAST YOUR VOTE

Have You Heard That Eating Kale Is Bad For You? Find Out More

Are You Asking The Right Health Care Questions?

Are You thinking of seeing a Naturopath or a Homeopath?